Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Not your traditional happily ever after

  First comes love then comes marriage then comes me pushing a baby carriage at 16! Wait, what?! That's not how that goes? Really? 
 Well, that is my version of it. Yes, 16 pregnant and married that is how my happily ever after began. Met at 11, married at 16, baby at 16(2wks from 17), high school drop outs. I think I just summed up your basic dysfunctional family t.v. sitcom, complete with family drama. Teen pregnancy, teen wedding,  family drama,  fertility issues, 3 miscarriages, finding God and 6 kids later.....

              FAST FORWARD to 2014

  Feb 24,  we will celebrate 18 years of marriage, May 11th our son turns 18, May 23rd he will graduate from high school and June 9th he starts trade school with a 100% scholarship he won. 
 What a wild ride it has been. At the end of the day when the children chaos are asleep and I lay down to reflect on the day..I pray and I see my happily ever after. We may not have come about it the most traditional way but we did find it and we are embracing it. 

 That my friends is how it all began! 

No comments:

Post a Comment